FAQ SearchLogin
Tuxera Home
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 00:02

Updating Toshiba NTFS driver 

Post Updating Toshiba NTFS driver
Hello,

Recently upgraded to Mavericks and noticed my NTFS-formatted Toshiba external drive would no longer mount. I had installed the Tuxera NTFS driver that was included with the Toshiba drive when I got it, so I figured I would get the latest version from Tuxera for Mavericks compatibility. However, when installing the latest version I downloaded from Tuxera's website, I was prompted to either enter a registration key or to select a trial version. Help! Thanks.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 23:29

Post Re: Updating Toshiba NTFS driver
I'm having the same problem after upgrading to El Capitan. Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Sat Nov 21, 2015 06:15

Post Re: Updating Toshiba NTFS driver
I noticed the same issue after updating to Mavericks. Fortunately, I had saved a copy of the installer that came on the drive and was able to reinstall, which seemed to fix the issue.

Indeed, the 2014 version included with the Toshiba drive lacks the "Update" pane in its System Preferences panel. Downloading the 2015 version results in it refusing that product key as "invalid."

Tue Feb 23, 2016 04:08