Re: [SOLVED] Cannot write to NTFS external HDD
Enough of the replies asking more questions and idle yapping. They need an ANSWER. >:(
Here is the ANSWER:
The best way to fix this problem is to:
1. Plug your device into a PC running Windows version 2000 and later, server or workstation.
2. Open "My Computer"
3. Right-click on your device in the list, and choose Properties. Then click on the Tools Tab.
4. First, run the Error Checking tool.
5. Then, it's recommended that you run the defragger.
6. Close the tools you opened
7. Right-click on your device in "My Computer", and choose Eject.
8. Remove your device from the PC.
Your device should now have read-write access in OSX running Tuxera.